TERMS & CONDITIONS
FOXTEL NOW OFFER
1. Promotion: Entry into and participation in the Foxtel Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to claim and the reward forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Purchase Period: This Promotion applies to purchases made between 12:00AM AEDST on 09/10/2019 until 11.59pm AEDST on 20/11/2019.
3. Claim Period: Claims for this Promotion open at 12:00AM AEDST on 09/10/2019 and will close at 11.59pm AEDST on 27/11/2019. All times referenced herein are AEDST, unless stated otherwise.
4. Who can claim? Claims are open to residents of Australia who do not have a Foxtel Now subscription at the time of claiming, subject to these Terms and Conditions (Eligible Claimant). You are not eligible to claim if you are an employee of the Promoter or its related corporations or agencies, or a participating store, or a member of such an employee’s immediate family. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Under 18? If you are under 18 years old at the time of claiming, you must obtain the prior permission and consent of your legal parent or guardian. Your parent or guardian must read these Terms and Conditions and may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent. Any Reward will be awarded to the successful Eligible Claimant’s nominated parent or guardian.
6. How to claim: to participate in the Promotion, you must:
a) During the Purchase Period, purchase any product from three (3) separate participating brands in a single transaction from any Woolworths supermarket in Australia (any Woolworths supermarket which displays information and advertising about this Promotion during the Purchase Period) (Qualifying Purchase). A list of participating brands can be found in Annexure A below;
b) Retain your original purchase receipt;
c) Send an SMS to 0409 113 515 containing the word “FOXTELNOW”. SMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c.; then
d) Visit www.entertainwithfreefoxtel.com and follow the prompts to access the online claim form for this Promotion, input the requested details (including, but not limited to, your first name, last name, email address, registered mobile phone number,full purchase receipt number and Unique Code), upload a scanned copy or photo of your purchase receipt (you can take a photo on your smart phone) and submit the fully completed claim form so that it is received during the Claim Period (Eligible Claim).
7. Receipts: Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the Eligible Claim and forfeiture of any right to a Reward. Purchase receipts must clearly specify the store of purchase, that three (3) products in total were purchased (a minimum of one (1) product from three (3) separate participating brands) and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to entering.
8. Limit on claims: One (1) claim permitted per email address and per mobile phone number.
9. Receipt of claims: Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this Promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete, indecipherable or incorrectly submitted claims. Eligible Claims are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt by the Promoter or its agents.
10. Reward: Every Eligible Claimant who makes an Eligible Claim will be rewarded a two (2) month subscription (Essentials Package) to Foxtel Now valued at $50 (Reward). Rewards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Rewards must be activated by 04/12/2019.
11. Notification: Claimants will be notified of their successful claim in writing via email or text message within 48 hours of submitting their Eligible Claim.
12. Costs: You are responsible for all costs associated with your Eligible Claim including but not limited to internet access and SMS charges.
13. Forfeiture of a Reward: If for any reason a claimant does not take/redeem a Reward at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Reward will be forfeited.
14. Promoter’s rights: The Promoter reserves the right to (subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, where required):
a) provide an alternative Reward of equal monetary value in the event that a Reward or any part of a Reward becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control;
b) disallow claims in its absolute discretion;
c) verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of claimants (including a claimant's identity) and to disqualify any claim or refuse to award a Reward where dishonest or misleading details have been given by an Eligible Claimant, or where an Eligible Claimant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion;
d) terminate this Promotion, disqualify any claimant, or amend any aspect of this promotion (including the Reward) without notice at any time in its sole discretion in the event that this Promotion or any aspect of this Promotion cannot be reasonably conducted as planned;
e) enforce any of its rights at any stage and failure to do so does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
a. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is or may be suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is or may be suffered or sustained, in connection with participation in the Promotion or accepting any Reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, such as the Non-Excludable Guarantees.
b. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a Reward.
16. Indemnity: As a condition of participating in a Promotion, each claimant indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with the Promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the claimant’s participation in the promotion and/or use of a Reward, howsoever caused.
17. Publicity: By entering the Promotion and/or accepting a Reward you consent to the use of your name, likeness, image or voice in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purposes of the Promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, supplied or distributed by the Promoter.
19. Your personal information: A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
20. Promoter: The promoter is Quality Bakers Australia Pty Limited (ABN 45 004 205 449) of L4, 40 Mount St, North Sydney, NSW, 2060 (Promoter). The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who participates, and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Wonder White (Loaf and Wraps)
• ETA Sauce